French press kits

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Apr 11 16:03:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 20:01 +0530, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Steven Moix <steven.moix at axianet.ch> wrote:
> | Note, for those who didn't know this, that this is a teamwork with my
> | class, it's not my design. The texts will come later.
>
> Excellent work! Please mention their names. Credit must be given to all of them!

The names of the culprits are on
http://www.alphatek.info/2009/04/11/bye-bye-heig-vd/ :)

So, now I have the final versions of the kits, there is only one problem
(and don't laugh): the guy who made them had the beta version of Windows
7 and Scribus was just unusable on it (+ a serious lack of time to learn
Scribus). So he used Adobe InDesign CS4 instead, and the press kits ave
this format now...

I'm downloading the trial version right now in my Vista VM to see if I
can do something about that.

Steven