Summit USB key doco

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:10:06 UTC 2009

The Red Hat Summit organizers asked me to prepare a small document
they can fit in the badge kits for handing out to all attendees.  That
document is intended to accompany the 2 GB Fedora 11 Live USB key that
all attendees will also receive.  (Complete with persistence, a
separate /home, and yum-presto!)  The doc is a double-sided ~4x8"
page.

I posted the document here, and if you see something vital missing
please let me know.  The finished product is due shortly.

Keep in mind this document is not intended to cover all Fedora bases,
because we will have a booth/table there where we can meet people and
answer questions.  That fact will also be announced to Summit
attendees and highlighted in some of the promo material.

http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/temp/summit-key/