F12 Marketing schedule frozen

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 05:37:29 UTC 2009

...after making sure no schedule conflicts with other teams ensued. Yay!

Schedule attached, and also available at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule in extraordinarily
ugly formatting. (John, is there a better way to format this for you? I
followed the Gobby format you wanted, but the items aren't listed in
strictly chronological order.)

Once this schedule is posted on
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-all-tasks.html, the
Extraordinarily Ugly Formatting will be replaced by a much nicer-looking
link.

Of course, the real question (now that we have a schedule with
milestones and all) is how on-track are we for hitting them? Stay tuned,
because the answer is coming... *dun-dun-DUNN* at the start of the next
Marketing meeting. (In other words, I get to go and calculate that
frantically now.)

--Mel