Temporary FI platform

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:26:01 UTC 2009

So....I could theoretically take on this task. By theoretically, I
mean that, "...get the infrastructure for an FI platform going..."
sounds fairly benign, but if it involves actual installation and
whatnot, I may not be your girl.

Feel free to ping me with more details offline... or on-list, in case
anyone else is interested in hearing about the nitty-gritty.  Or I can
get on irc and discuss if that is better. :)

Cheers-

Robyn