Meeting minutes 2009-08-18

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 21:07:20 UTC 2009

Also on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2009.

All hail Robyn, our FI Workflow Czar! And a huge thank you to Simon for
helping us get zikula up and running and with FAS log-in.

<zodbot> Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-08-18/fedora-meeting.2009-08-18-20.03.html
<zodbot> Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-08-18/fedora-meeting.2009-08-18-20.03.txt
<zodbot> Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-08-18/fedora-meeting.2009-08-18-20.03.log.html

We have a number of open tickets that need to be taken, and everyone's
alpha tickets should be closed this week, so take a look at
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/report/3 and check the stuff
that's on your plate.

In particular, we need someone to drive forward with the list of talking
points, which was frozen today, and get them + feature profiles written,
if someone feels like putting their editorial hat on for a few weeks.

--Mel