Meeting minutes 2009-08-25

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 21:28:00 UTC 2009

Also at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2009. Happy
Alpha Day, everyone!

Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-08-25/fedora-meeting.2009-08-25-20.02.log.html

Later tonight I'll be sending out two more updates - a FI project update
and a "Marketing: Alpha Is Past, Now What?" update that should
(hopefully) answer questions about where we are and where we're headed,
since a lot of us are transitioning back to school or getting back from
vacation and such.

Whee!

--Mel

PS: This is the farthest over I can ever remember running a meeting (6
minutes past the scheduled time, 4 minutes over an hour - we started a
little late). August heat is getting to me too... ;)