Fedora Insight Zikula Instance - please help us find a packager

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:54:09 UTC 2009

Hello Mel and Bob,

I understand that you need it quickly.

I have created initial SRPMS for both:
* http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/RPMS/zikula-module-feeds-2.1-1.fc11.src.rpm
* http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/RPMS/zikula-module-PageMaster-0.3.1-1.fc11.src.rpm

However, I currently have to leave home and be back in 6hours. So
these SRPMS are not perfect yet at the same time I haven't look in
details what zikula is. Else in the meantime, someone can continue the
work :)

Well these are only for testing with your zikula. Tell me if it works
afterwards I will tune the specs with respect to fedora packaging
guidelines and clean the rpmlint warnings.

you can rebuild these srpm with
rpmbuild --rebuild SRPM

Chitlesh