Post FUDCon Live Survey

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:13:49 UTC 2009

2009/12/5  <loupgaroublond at gmail.com>:
> Hey List,
>
> I've been asked to put up a list of questions for Post FUDCon Survey
> goodness.  I basically want to know the following, so feel free to interpret
> the questions if you know better than i:
>
> I want to know, in no particular order:
>
> How useful FL was to the surveyee
> How many channels did they sit in at once
> Did they use it from home or from FUDCon
> Did they follow other feeds like video and audio
> Did they follow other feeds like social media
> Did they blog about their experience or create their own items on of FL
> Did they participate in the channels or did they just sit and watch.
> How many sessions did they follow
> What timezone they are in
> Did they find IRC easy to use, and easy to navigate
> How long have they been using Fedora
> How long have they been using Linux
> How long have they been a member of the Fedora Project (if at all)
> If they didn't follow the channels, how valuable are the logs after the fact
>
> Most of these translate to single questions, i'm going to refine this list
> further, it might be useful to put this up on the wiki.

Let me add a few more:

Did you transcribe a session?
How many?
Was the documentation clear what you were supposed to do?
Did you feel like there was alot of interaction on the IRC channel?
Did you take any questions from IRC?
If so, how many?
Did you volunteer to transcribe a session?
Did the session leader openly ask for a transcriber?
How many people in your session volunteered to transcribe.
Is English your native tongue?