Updated Fedora 13 Marketing Schedule

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Dec 13 15:17:01 UTC 2009

On 12/11/2009 01:17 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Did we previously have in-depth features on here?

Yep! And we still do, they're just called "Feature Profiles" (item 6) here.

John was asking if we could add more timeline/detail to each of our 5
deliverables, so that means the next time I sit down to work on
Marketing, I'll probably be cranking through the HOWTO drafts for each
deliverable so we can figure out what other dates (if any) we need to set.

--Mel