Updated Fedora 13 Marketing Schedule

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:13:29 UTC 2009

I was thinking I may, instead of doing the sprint on the marketing
wiki during the next mktg meeting, just do it today - I've written up
everything that needs to be moved / refreshed (for a how-to)
but...there really isn't a whole heck of a lot.

Anyway, that would free us up tuesday to do the more detailed
scheduling and / or cleaning up trac / filing new tickets.  Does this
seem reasonable, or do you need more time to work on how-tos?  We can
probably also use the time to go through the gravy / "nice to have"
list and guesstimate some some time / resources needed for those
tasks, for when new folks are looking for something to work on. :)

Robyn

On 12/13/09, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 12/11/2009 01:17 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>> Did we previously have in-depth features on here?
>
> Yep! And we still do, they're just called "Feature Profiles" (item 6) here.
>
> John was asking if we could add more timeline/detail to each of our 5
> deliverables, so that means the next time I sit down to work on
> Marketing, I'll probably be cranking through the HOWTO drafts for each
> deliverable so we can figure out what other dates (if any) we need to set.
>
> --Mel
>
>>> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-marketing-tasks.html

Sent from my mobile device