FUDCon Survey Update

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:40:55 UTC 2009

I will be sprinting on getting this out in the next day.  A rundown,
from the marketing meeting:

1) Robyn to get final question list out this afternoon.

2) Robyn to sync up with Mel on login / password information - we will
be doing a one-time hosted survey on limesurvey's website (cost $10)

3) Robyn to get questions posted to survey this evening

4) Robyn / Mel to do quick eyeball of survey in the morning to make
sure it is kosher

5) Robyn or Mel to do email blast announcing survey tomorrow.  Per
stickster: ideal mailing lists are <stickster> mchua: rbergeron:
FUDCon survey publicity -- I would hit up: fedora-devel-announce,
fedora-announce-list, fedora-advisory-board, fudcon-planning

6) Survey to run 12/16/09 - 1/8/10 - with an email reminder on 1/4/10.

-Robyn