FUDCon Survey Update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 03:40:04 UTC 2009

Update:

> 2) Robyn to sync up with Mel on login / password information - we
> will be doing a one-time hosted survey on limesurvey's website (cost
> $10)

All set, we've got http://fedoraproject.limequery.org/ and Robyn has the
admin details (I believe - will doublecheck tonight or tomorrow morning
or whenever we're both awake and online again).

Cost for 250 additional responses (total now 275) was actually $22, but
that's okay.

As a side effect, we now have a budget-tracking page (this may be our
only F13 receipt, though):
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_budget_F13

Remaining: