Marketing logo/icon has been requested

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Dec 16 06:47:39 UTC 2009

On 12/15/2009 11:09 PM, Mel Chua wrote:

> Tatica made us a logo, which you can see on
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing - it's actually from a logo she
> created for the LATAM Marketing group (we have one of those? sweet!),
> http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/Mercadeo last month.

Tatica is doing a lot of awesome stuff on the LATAM community.

> Source at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:FedoraMarketing.png and
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:FedoraMarketing.svg.

I updated the ticket with a couple of small improvements (changed the
font from URW Gothic to Mgopen Modata and used the actual wordmark for
"fedora"), If you like the modification just update the wiki attachments.

> To use it, include this text at the top of a wiki page:
>
> {{header|marketing}}
>
> Enjoy - and thanks, Tatica! Less than two hours from idea to execution,
> if you look at the timestamps on the ticket. Woo!

Agree, she is totally kicking.