FUDCon survey draft - last call for feedback

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 17:37:13 UTC 2009

Robyn put in the survey questions last night (THANK YOU ROBYN!) and I
made a couple edits just now and attached the printable version so you
can see the questions we're asking so far (the same file is also
temporarily up at http://mchua.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-survey-draft.html).

Thoughts? Here's what I did just now...

* Added a "have you been to a FUDCon before?" question
* Added Tuesday/after-Tuesday as leave-date options since most people
left on Tuesday morning.
* Added "Other suggestions?" option for FUDCon Live

Other things I can think of...

* do we want to add a text box so people can post the URLs of any blog
posts/etc they may have written about FUDCon?
* should we plug the Events FAD
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010) and/or the
fudcon-planning list
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/fudcon-planning) at
the end?
* I'd like to put some sort of link to the Marketing Research page so
folks can see how we put this survey together and that they can help us
with it (can haz limesurvey library packagers plz), but that page needs
a *lot* of cleanup first.

Robyn's on the road right now but we'll be in #fedora-mktg finishing
this up and launching it out, probably in something like 1.5 hours (1900
UTC, which is ~2pm EST for me).

--Mel