fedora-tour update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Dec 19 15:59:17 UTC 2009

This is an excellent example of how to keep communication lines open for
a new project - IRC meetings, mailing list updates, and blogging about
current progress (and in past posts, opportunities to help).

> We're going to try and do it the "release early, release quickly" way.
> Version 0.1 should be out in a few weeks. :)

Let us know when you're ready to figure out what content to put into
your design - it might be that we can make a pretty good number of our
release deliverables reusable for this as well.

--Mel