F13 Schedule - question!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:01:28 UTC 2009

On poelcat's F13 draft schedule (see:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13-draft/f-13-marketing-tasks.html),
tasks 13 and 15 are to update / freeze the Fedora tour page. Since
we're doing the one-page release notes in lieu of the Fedora tour
page, should we remove those tasks from the schedule (I'm assuming
so...)?  Should the one-page release notes draft / completion dates be
rearranged to be more in line with when the Fedora tour pages were
done, or are we comfortable with those dates and how they fall into
the grander scheme of things?

Also - shall we put a note on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours
reflecting that we now do one-pg release notes instead of Tours, so
that anyone looking for a Tour isn't wondering why the heck we didn't
have one for F12 (or F13, and so forth)?

-Robyn

PS. I may have asked this already... I looked through my mail and
didn't see anything about it.  Apologies if I already brought it up :D