Fedora Activity Day at SCaLE 7x - getting the word out

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 5 11:15:07 UTC 2009

2009/2/5 Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:
> We're going to be doing a Fedora Activity Day[1] at the Southern
> California Linux Expo (SCaLE) on 20 February, a Friday.  The focus of
> the FAD is on Packaging (font packaging) and Docs (User Guide).
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x
>
> How can we get the word out to the wider community of folks within
> driving/travel distance of that event?
> --

Something I'd like to see get done from time to time is for this kind
of information to get posted to Fedora Forum, so perhaps Rahul could
help us out with that? The audience there is, I guess, a mix between
new user and contributor (via helping others in the forum) and so may
be ripe with people looking to get more involved.

Jon