Fedora 11: What do we expect?

Frank Murphy frankly3d at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 1 13:35:53 UTC 2009

Ashiqur Rahman Angel wrote:
> Hi,
> Please try to understand me. The solution you are giving me, each of
> this are very complex, atleast complex for newbie Linux users.

I am a newbie to Linux, and find Fedora easier that Ubuntu\Debain.

If you
> really want to see a huge people to use Fedora,

Numbers of users, are not as important as developers
and inroads, into non-free oss. and even proprietary.

If you think these people can help Fedora,
ask them to contact the various codec\sw deveopers,
and ask them to release under GPL.

That is what Fedora is about, not a numbers game.
As an Ambassador push the positive
If new-users, don't want to join under the aims\goals of the project.
There is other distros, Microsft Products, and Apple to choose from.

Frank