Help getting the word out about Summer of Code 2009

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 00:20:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 03:46:14PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 08:56:22PM +0100, Bert Desmet wrote:
> >
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_promotion_plan_2009
> >>
> >> To work on the promotion, you'll need wiki editing rights.  I don't
> >> see a Fedora account under your name, but if you create one, you'll be
> >> able to edit the wiki with it.
> >>
> > Hi, I already have those rights. I am an ambassador myself (but only
> > recently, I'm new to the community)
> > I think we also need a designer, who can design some flyers?
>
> IIRC, the Fedora Art team has a design queue on the wiki where you can
> make requests:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
>
> Probably not a bad idea to drop a line on the fedora-art-list, if
> anyone's a subscriber there.

Thanks, I put this up:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Summer_coding_collateral

I'll see what happens; the process on the page directs to contact the
list if it isn't picked up; I might push the timing due to the real
world deadlines at work.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41