Documentary on Fedora

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sat Feb 7 12:21:16 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:59 AM, Dushyanth R <r.dushyanth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> I had a strange idea and thought it would be nice to share. Well it
> goes like we all love documentaries-they are so informative, they give
> points to ponder, and mostly because it's fun, also it does help a
> curious mind to get information without the burden of reading up
> something. After the idea of "picture book", I think the next logical
> step is an Official documentary. It could maybe cover the birth and
> rise of fedora, contribution and importance of fedora to the foss
> community, etc. So any thoughts on such a thing?Comments?
> I do know that documentaries on Linux already exist(revolution OS, the
> code linux) but why not have something specific for fedora.....
>
> Disregard this mail if such a documentary already exists.I searched on
> google and couldn't find one.
>

> regards
> R Dhushyanth

There are a lot of videos about Fedora and its community.

If you want to volunteer to investigate on this possibility.

I thought sometime ago about some video guide for ambassadors, but the
script planning, the production and post-production discouraged me.

That's my personal POV, taken from my experience.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini