IRC LOG of 2009.02.12 Meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 19:16:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

> Attached below is the log of the meeting.  I am working on getting it
> up on the wiki as well.  Hopefeully from next week, moixs will be able
> to just post them straight to the wiki with the summary in an email
> instead of the whole log in the email.

yum install irclog2html and the whole thing will be a lot easier.
There will be 3 minutes of lag between the meeting end and the log being
posted.

In fact, why isn't it simply a requirement each week that the log is
posted within 15 minutes of the meeting's end?

That's the rule I've set for myself w/ the EMEA Ambassadors meetings.

--Max