Proposal: The New Fedora Marketing

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Thu Feb 19 16:52:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 11:04 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> +1 to Karsten's suggestion.  Make sure we're following the wiki
> guidelines for pages so that when someone searches, they get what they
> need to participate.
>
> As for the overall solution, IMHO the schedule for release-based tasks
> does need to be coordinated with the other teams on the release
> calendar, so +1 to that.
>
> I thought this was something the group had more or less agreed at a
> previous meeting, but I could be wrong.  If we do have consensus, then
> we need to see real dates pronto and start dealing with concrete "to
> do" items.  Maybe set a time limit on discussion of the plan in
> today's meeting, and then move on to turning it into action items that
> can be assigned and achieved.

Yes, we agreed on this schedule during the last meeting, for the people
who were there. As a goal for today's meeting I propose to update our
schedule page with all the important milestones and sub-tasks. At least
for the next month or so...

About the wiki cleanup, I also propose to take another meeting to
cleanup most of the page, I frankly think that half of them can be
deleted for good as they are pretty much very outdated and not
maintained. It's useless for us and gives a bad image of the marketing
group in general, don't you think?

Steven