This Weekend?

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 21:49:36 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

Yesterdays meeting was great.  Alot of positive energy and we have been
accomplishing a lot lately.  Here are a list of things that we can try
to tackle over the weekend, for those of us who find some time:

* Add your name to the meeting matrix so we can establish a new time for
the meetings: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jack/Meeting_matrix
* Continue to add things to the release calendar:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule
* It might be good for us to have this new schedule look like what
poelstra has, with an added column for owner:
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/
* Take what JonRob has on his page and start to fold that, using the new
template into the schedule for f11:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonrob/MarketingSchedule
* Continue to discuss things on the list and brainstorm great ideas.

Great, great work the last couple of weeks, lets keep it going. We have
a lot of great energy, you guys make me proud to be involved in this!

Jack