This Weekend?

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Feb 21 20:19:09 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 13:40 +0100, Steven Moix wrote:
> Isn't this the art group's job? These pages are useful to us:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_Fedora_banners
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_posters
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_statistics_poster

Ok, I archived the two first pages because they have the exact same ones
(only better) in the Art group, I linked to them instead. I also updated
the marketing statistics poster but there seems to be an issue with the
wiki cache probably...when updating the svg file, a mix of the old and
new file are displayed. Any clue on that?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Marketing_StatisticsPoster_stats-poster.svg

Steven