Wiki schedule and task list

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Wed Feb 25 12:38:22 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I branched off the marketing schedule template [1] for the current F11
release [2]. Owners and dates were added, we'll fill it during the next
meeting i think.

You may notice that I also linked the general task list from there [3],
this is intended for tasks that are not release-dependent. It looks a
bit outdated to me at the moment.

One thing keeps me from finishing the wiki cleanup now: how do we want
to distribute our news? If we look at Jonrob's notes [4], there is a
task for lay press contacts. This is clearly conflicting with the news
distribution network proposition. My proposition is the following:

* We set the marketing group as responsible people for the English
contacts. This way we can "control" primary websites and coordinate our
efforts with Red Hat for the big announcements.

What do you think about this? I'd like to have it fixed before
tomorrow's meeting so we can really go on with the important work.

Thanks
Steven

1: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule_template
2: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule_and_task_list