Status of the picture book

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 16:11:05 UTC 2009

Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Some people expressed the concern about people under 18 years, it
> appears we have some such contributors. For them the form should have
> also a place where the legal guardian will sign.

I'll ask about this. The age restriction was added because contracts
signed by individuals under the age of consent are generally
unenforceable. (18 isn't the age of consent everywhere, but its a safe
number to use)

> Also, I would like a (as official as possible) statement about how the
> form can be sent: is OK if I receive it faxed by the model, sign it as a
> photographer and then fax to Red Hat? but
> printing/signing/scanning/emailing?

As long as it ends up signed and in a physical folder somewhere, it does
not matter. I leave it up to Ian to determine who will collect these things.

~spot