Picture Book....

Doug Berry slasherzee at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 13:42:42 UTC 2009

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:

> At this dollar figure, is it better to just produce them
> and hand them out as gifts to the community?  We're not
> talking about huge amounts of money here (comparatively).

Exactly. Maybe the first bound book as a community give-a-way.
We'd have to eat the cost of that. Then after that we wouldn't
have to do only bound books -- we could create a 40 page picture
magazine; say one for NA; one for EMEA. When you get into
bound matter the cost goes up pretty quick. A zine would
be easier because you don't have as much to deal with like
the gullies and tight margins of a bound book. Just a thought....

-- w Douglas Berry --
slasherzee at fedoraproject.org