[Ambassadors] Re: Picture Book....

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jan 8 09:31:44 UTC 2009

Doug Berry wrote:

> Hardbacks are more expensive to create, but it should not
> be that much. One way we could go would be to sell the book
> at our cost. Not add anything to the price, or at least
> adjust the price down to compensation for the change in
> cover.

If we plan to sell about 100-200 pieces from a book, adding a few
dollars to the price will probably bring something under $1000 in total.
I don't think that is worth and better having the books as cheap as
possible (not adding anything) and make them as affordable ass possible,
so the number of purchasers may be larger. Spreading more Fedora love is
more important IMO.