Picture book....

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:32:45 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:56 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Those are indeed beautiful portraits, but I think we want to send a
> different message, using not only people faces but also saying "fedora",
> "freedom", "friends", etc., like those:

I think at the end of the day, you'll find that you'll want a mix of
portrait, candid and posed shots across a variety of moods from
playful to serious.  A serious portrait or two to bring home an
important point about our dedication would not be out of place in the
story telling.
You might even want a landscape shot of Fedora window posters.

-jef