Welcome to 2009

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 11:29:15 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

I've been back in action since Monday, sorry I didn't post anything else
to the list sooner, I was regrouping with all my stuff from the last 2
weeks and taking care of all the email and misc foo stuff that piled up.

I would like to thank Doug, Ian, Nicu and everyone else who has been
putting alot of effort into the Picture Book.  Awesome work, lets keep
at it, FUDCon this weekend will sure make for some good material I hope.

Otherwise, we will also be filming for the Face of Fedora video project
this weekend and we still have lots to talk about regarding a Fedora
Magazine.

We are also scheduled to have a meeting tomorrow and I wanted to know if
the regular scheduled time still works for everyone?

Thanks and keep up all the awesome work,
Jack