[Picture book] Where we stand right now

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:37:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 03:51:37PM +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Max Spevack wrote:
>> I'm specifically thinking of the tons of great pictures we have from
>> FUDCon Brno, and the pictures that we'll get at FOSDEM.
>
> Then be sure Red Hat legal will give us a release form which we can use
> retroactively and allow us to get somehow signatures (over the internet
> would be ideal)... it is out of our hands at this point and is all about
> "intellectual property".

Talked to spot, he said the new release form can be transmitted in any
way (mail, fax, scan/email).

Once we actually have it, we'll get this process going. In the meantime,
I'm still going to have fun trying to figure out how to organize this
all on the wiki.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36