FEL in Electronics For You

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:09:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> EFY this month is again shipping with FEL, this time, the Fedora 10 Live
> DVD. Pic at
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/runa-sankarshan/3199011932/
>
> Rahul

Hai that's awesome !!!
It is the second time in the last 3 releases this magazine has included it.

At approximately the same period last year, they gave away F-8 FEL livecd
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-January/msg00154.html

Sounds like they like FEL :)

Has anyone bought the magazine? Is it the official FEL livedvd spin?
because I see there are other text on the dvd cover.

@Aanjhan
You asked me to review and prepare an FEL article for Electronic for
You magazine for last night. Is this the same article that is bundled
into the magazine ?

Chitlesh