About the Marketing Meetings...

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Jan 24 09:31:43 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 15:45 -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> 1. Is there any specific reason due to which you do not or have not
> recently participated in meetings?

School, exams, semester end = no time left :)

> 2. When do you think is the best day and time for a meeting?

For me, it's perfectly fine with the actual time, maybe 1h earlier.

> 3. Is there anything else we can be doing inside the meetings that might
> make the meetings more valuable to you?

Not really, the main discussions are happening on the mailinglist anyway
as far as I can tell.

> 4. Is there anything else that we can do in marketing, in general, that
> you think would make the project more valuable and beneficial to Fedora
> as a whole?

Update the wiki to have current information in it, so it can be a good
resource when we need Fedora related stories and marketing facts ;)

Steven