Picture book....

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jan 26 09:56:44 UTC 2009

wonderer wrote:
> I actually get a flickr stream from a friend of me and I thought it
> maybe give some people lets say a little idea how it can feel to have
> such photos for a picture book.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vowe/tags/faceslotusphere/
>
> I find these pictures VERY good and can also imagine how they can look
> in a book with some text or so around them. Maybe after FOSDEM some guys
> could also take such great /facesoffedora/ sets...
> Sadly, I can not be there, but I hope to find such fotos soon on flickr
> or elswhere on our wiki...

Those are indeed beautiful portraits, but I think we want to send a
different message, using not only people faces but also saying "fedora",
"freedom", "friends", etc., like those:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairin/3187020674/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairin/3187015470/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairin/3187014986/