FW: 2009 Symposium

Dominic Duval dduval at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 17:36:30 UTC 2009

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com wrote:
> Andrew Hutton, organizer of the Linux Symposium (formerly in Ottawa, for the next 2 years in Montreal), has invited Fedora to host some form of event concurrent with this year's Symposium, the week of July 13.  There was some positive interest on this when brought up in December, but then it went silent.  Is anyone willing to take this on and drive such an event?

I live close to Montreal and can help with logistics if needed. I will be attending the
Linux Symposium too.

			-Dominic

Dominic Duval, RHCE/RHCX                               dduval at redhat.com
Consultant, Red Hat                      http://people.redhat.com/dduval
917-623-4684 (New York City)                     514-581-7975 (Montreal)

IT executives: Red Hat #1 in value. Again.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/