Re: F11 background proposal

Keiran Smith wrote:
Its a nice Image. But I think fedora should have a sleek backgroud with a web 2.0 style with a nice colourful gradient.

My only argument with that is the fact that that would be following the trends, when Fedora is regularly viewed as the trend setter.
Although some people have different tastes in how they want their desktop to look. Im sure the artwork team will come up with a very nice desktop image They always do :)