Re: F11 background proposal

2009/1/29 Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com>:
> "Leonidas at Thermopylae"
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/Jacques-Louis_David_004.jpg/800px-Jacques-Louis_David_004.jpg
>
> I guess the artwork team's job is done.  :)
>
> --

I personally love J.L. David, he was an amazing painter.

This could represent Fedora "state of the art" status :D

I read all the comments and the reasons argued could work. BTW, I
think this proposal could be used to give Fedora a continuity in its
style: at the end, it could underline that Fedora, as all paintings,
is open to the community, and like those helped creating a common
knowledge base, Fedora could underline its role as the 21st century
common knowledge base creator (forgive me the not so good
terminology).

Maybe this was only a suggestion to start a discussion, but an idea
like this sounds good, at least for me.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini