Proposed business card format changes

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:54:43 UTC 2009

Dear all:

Please mention an official address except saying only the web site. Some
people asking the question and its hard to ans. If possible mention mention
it on the business card.

International phone no is changeable, so use some official phone no with the
extension no. We should think about it for intra connection among the
ambassadors.

Finger print and GPG key is an attractive point for the businesscard.

More than, all the business template should be only bring to one template to
ignore the complexity of choosing. and it should not be set random to use
though there are rules.

Last but least, business card is an inspiration to do our job as smooth as
possible wherever we visit and go. We should concern about it as a marketing
team.

Regards,

Rashadul Islam
Email: irashadul at gmail.com