The "One" Page Release Notes

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Jul 13 21:25:55 UTC 2009

The Docs Team, at the FAD @ SELF, had an idea to create a one-page
Release Notes for users that aren't as technical as some of our other
users.  This Release Notes would be something pretty, graphical, and
would only contain high-level changes.  I guess what we are looking for
is something that is a "composite of the tour and release overview" to
quote Paul (stickster).

It might be an even better idea to have a team comprised of some
Marketing members and some Docs members to form a Release Notes Team to
create both the larger Release Notes as well as the one-page version.
More people means less work for a few but also means continuity through
various releases.

Thoughts?

--
Thanks,
Eric Christensen

Fedora Talk: 5102043                  Phone: 919-424-0063 x 5102043
E-Mail: sparks at fedoraproject.org      SIP: sparks at talk.fedoraproject.org
IRC: Sparks on freenode.net

GPG Fingerprint: CA02 4ACA EB6C 1A76 F0D6  1127 7D04 D240 BD0C 14C1