Self-Introduction: Ely

ely castellano elycastelljr at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:49:48 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

 My name is Ely

 Live in Brazil

I will not hide from yours, I have 16 years and started this new project,
because I believe in a free software that people can use from day to
day.

 I'm starting my studies in linux, coding, marketing, and really I'm lovin 'it ...

Initially, my contribution to be restricted, the friends, the company
of my father,
the blogs, which the writers I know, my school,
more in
the future,
I expect a full contribution to the projects that I see
being developed by this great team

 sincerely
 Ely Castellano

 P.S.: I hope you understand my English