Robert Strickland

Robert Strickland stricko76 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:49:28 UTC 2009

Hi
Please take some time to read my message.

My name is Robert strickland. I come from Boston, England and I am an open
source fanatic. I started using Linux around 4 years ago and I have never
lost my enthusiasm for this great operating system. Although I drive a truck
for a living i have just finished a web development/marketing (CIW )course
that i have been studying in my spare time. I hope to bring everything I
have learned to the marketing team. I will be attending lug radio live later
on this year and I would like to know if any other members of the marketing
team are attending, Maby we could do some promotional stuff for the fedora
project.

I am also against software patents as I feel they stifle competition. I will
be attending my euro mp's surgery to make my views known. Lets keep software
patents out of the EU.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my first post.

Regards

Rob.