$foobar update

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 7 22:42:36 UTC 2009

Damn, I thought I'd sent this earlier but it didn't make it to list
'cos I used the wrong email address!! After seeing the meeting logs,
it seems like a) it's rubbish that I couldn't be there, and that b)
ianweller has picked up some jobs Jack asked me to do while he was
away Re: foobar. If he's happy, that's fine by me, but just to say
that I'm certainly going to be in attendance at the Zikula meetings
etc so can help out as needed,

Jon