$foobar update

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Jul 11 00:41:52 UTC 2009

>> I also see that tchung, nman64, and stickster are admins on the list
 >> as well, so maybe one of them can take a peek and fix this if they
 >> have a sec before then. *pokepoke*

 > Hm. Well, somehow I've managed to *not* have that admin password on
my > list, but I didn't recall I was an owner, so maybe it's not such a
big > surprise. I know that tchung is usually not around these days, as
he's
 > on hiatus from Fedora for personal reasons, and nman64 is sometimes
 > scarce too. We should probably get some of the primary folks around
 > these parts added.
 > Paul

Btw, I've marked this (making sure the mailing list mods list holds the
right people) as something to do in the f12 cycle before beta starts,
and given it to themayor (with Jack's permission, when he gets back)
since this is something that seems prudent to do every release cycle anyway.

--Mel