Wiki cleanup

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Jul 11 07:26:26 UTC 2009

Hello all,

As for every Fedora cycle, I am cleaning up our marketing wiki and
cycling pages to Fedora 12.

I'd like to discuss some pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_tasks: I'd like to archive this
page, in the new cycle we have simply added a "current tasks" table to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule which serves the
same purpose. I have transferred all the tasks which are still alive
from the old page to the new one, but please have a look and tweak it as
you like.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UserTestimonials : updating this page was
a task for the F11 cycle, but with project FooBar I propose that we
archive it and integrate user testimonials directly in a section of the
new CMS? We could have an article every month or so about a specific
Fedora usage in a company or by someone as an article.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups : does this page still
make sense? Archive?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_surveys : does this page still
make sense? Archive?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Books : this clearly needs love, I added
it to the current tasks list.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_brain_dump : does this page
still make sense? It looks like we are using the mailinglist for that...

Any comments? I won't touch the pages until the next meeting.

Have a nice day
Steven