Reminder: Meeting in 24 hours, #fedora-meeting

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 19:00:05 UTC 2009

Join us in #fedora-meetings for another action-packed Fedora Marketing Meeting! Information at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings.

As usual, we will be going through https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule.

* Will "fruitbar" reign?
* Will users testify to the awesomeness of Fedora?
* Will our wiki pages TOTALLY KICK ASS for F12?
* Will creme brulee forever be without proper accents, or will Mel learns to use alt-gr properly?
* What does the FooBar platform need to do? (This is important for selecting our platform, which is the big blocker we need to clear before anything else on FooBar can move forward, so please chime in on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FooBar#Platform_specs.2Frequirements if you can, with *any* thoughts that you might have.)
* <suspenseful music!>

I think I've followed up with everyone who's working on something for the meeting by now - if I've missed you, or if you need anything, please ping! (I'm on IRC as mchua most of the time, and email also works). See you tomorrow!

--Mel