Is Fedora for you?

Sreeram Vasudevan sreeram.vasudevan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:49:53 UTC 2009

Hello Sir,
I am student from SASTRA Tamil Nadu, India and I found that Fedora 11 is
really cool and ideal for educational and research oriented purposes. Many
of my friends want to do their academic mini project in open source platform
for which I feel fedora 11 shall be ideal. I want to spread the popularity
of Fedora 11 here.Could you please help me go about it? I m really zealous
and willing to promote fedora.I also want to contribute towards it.

Thank you and awaiting your reply

Sreeram Vasudevan
B.Tech IT
SASTRA

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe
that something inside of them was superior to circumstance !!!