foobar platform pre-decision

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jul 15 13:28:08 UTC 2009

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> 2009/7/15 Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>:
>> At the meeting today there was general consensus to use Zikula for the
>> Foobar project

> HUGE +1 on this from me...

And me - it sounds like this isn't just killing N birds with one stone -
it sounds like the Zikula effort already *has* huge, rapidly-moving,
heat-tracking, dead-accurate stones with frickin' laser beams strapped
to 'em, and is motioning at the flock of birds above and saying "...just
point to the birds you want. Yes. Any bird..." as the stones slice
through the flock as upstream whistles directions, dropping quails into
the open bags of the other Fedora teams...

Er. Well, maybe that's a bit much. But +1 from me on Zikula as well.

--Mel