Reminder: Fedora Marketing weekly meeting, 20:00UTC #fedora-meetings

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 05:42:52 UTC 2009

I'll be chairing for one more week as Jack recovers from jetlag.
(Welcome back, Jack!)

Meeting channel info and logging instructions have been updated
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings), thanks to Steven
Moix for pointing out the needed fix. The fastest way to catch up on
last week's meeting, this week's events, and the upcoming meeting's
agenda all at the same time is to look at these two sections of the F12
schedule (which I've just updated):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule#General_tasks_not_tied_to_a_particular_Fedora_release_cycle
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F12_schedule#The_6_weeks_leading_up_to_Alpha_.282009-07-07_-_2009-08-18.29
You see last week's meeting logs in full at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-07-14/fedora-meeting.2009-07-14-19.00.log.html.

Since we're short on prep time (sorry, my fault!) I'm not going to be
sending out individual taskpings like I have before, but these are the
people who are listed on the F12 schedule page as having stuff this
week, and status as far as I know it - we're going to mention and then
skip the stuff marked "Done" unless someone chooses to bring it up
in-meeting.

* ianweller: choose FooBar platform (Done: zikula)
* JonRob: choose FooBar name (Done: Fedora Insight)
* mchua: see what we can do to help Fedora Classroom (done, but could be
done better)
* Sparks: Docs/Marketing 1-pg shiny release notes workflow (unknown status)
* poelstra, with spevack: integrate Marketing F12 schedule into main F12
schedule  (unknown completion date, unknown status)
* moixs: renew the news distribution network (in progress)

--Mel