Can we have tomorrow's meeting 2 hours early?

beta tester khanolkardilip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:07:07 UTC 2009

I dont think anyone should have any problems till the the things are told
before hand.
Well can anyone help me out on my silly question? Does anyone know any
website where i can convert time zones easily. I live in india so face a lot
of problems when people convey there local timings.

Regards,
Dilip Khanolkar,
+919769107738