Watch Out! Fedora 11 Coming Right Up!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 1 22:33:26 UTC 2009

Hi

http://www.everyjoe.com/newlinuxuser/watch-out-fedora-11-coming-right-up/

"PlanetOSS even has a review of Fedora 11’s pre-release. Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols listed down Fedora’s 5 best features even.

On the best features list, I saw that the fast boot up time was
included. I saw that on one of the tweets of one person I’m following.
The list includes Fedora using Ext4 by default, better graphics because
of X.server 1.6, as well as improvements with Synaptics to the point
that it made him appreciate touchpads more. Another one is the extra
security provided by DNSSEC."